Use chlorine granules for the disinfection of spa and swimming pool water. These granules are completely soluble and have little effect on ph. They also contain a stabiliser to protect against loss of chlorine to sunlight, making them ideal for daily chlorination.
Chemical Name: Troclosene Sodium, Dihydrate
Application: Add Granules into 10 ltrs of fresh water using a clean, plastic container and mix carefully. Slowly pour the solution into the spa or pool water near to the return inlets then rinse the container thoroughly.
Dose Rates: 1.8g Champion Chlorine Granules to 1 cubic metre of spa or pool water. This daily dose rate is offered as a general guide for private spas and pools. Heavily used spas and pools or those maintained at higher temperatures may require increased dosage. Test for actual requirements by using a poolside test kit – adjusting the dose rate as necessary to maintain a chlorine level of 1-3 ppm or mg/litre.
To obtain maximum benefit from the chlorine granules, the PH level of the water should be maintained around 7.4. Chlorine is less effective when the Ph level is high. i.e 7.8.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks / aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and it's container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.