Brentagg

Non-Chlorine Granules

  • Sale
  • Regular price £12.99


Champion Non Chlorine Shock is a non-chlorine based sanitiser used to disinfect pool and spa water. It can be used in addition to Chlorine or Bromine as a shock treatment. 

 

Chemical Name: Potassium Monopersulphate (Contains Pentapotassium BIS (Peroxymono Sulphate) BIS (Suphate)

Application:  Add granules directly to water. 

Dose Rates: For Spas as an initial dose, with the filter pump running, sprinkle 200g of Champion Non Chlorine Shock on the water surface. Every 2 –3 days, add 75- 100g to the water surface. Current guides suggest domestic spas should be drained and cleaned every 3 months.

- For Pools initial/shock dose with 700gms per 45 cu meters and add 350gms every 3days. Use a test kit to maintain a level of 3ppm/mgl 

 

Health & Safety;

  • Harmful if swallowed.
  • Contact with compbustible materials may cause fire. 
  • Eye and Respiratory Irritant.
  • Causes Burns.
  • Keep locked away from Children. 
  • Not to be used in fish tanks / aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
  • Keep Container Dry. 
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice. 
  • This material and it's container must be disposed of as hazardous waste. 

Full Safety data sheet available on request.