Spa Sparkle is an organic polymer, polisher and clarifier for treating pool and spa water. It removes larger particles, missed by the filtration system. You can use it as often as required to bring clarity back to the water when it's a little bit dim.
Application: Add directly to the water with your pumps running. SHAKE BEFORE USE.
Initial dose: Add 25 mls per 450 litres of water. Before adding the initial dose clean your filter.
Regular dosage: This product can be used daily / weekly as required and as a problem solver for cloudy water.
Please Note: The use of Spa Sparkle can make the water look worse before it looks better. For best results ENSURE the filter is clean prior to adding Spa Sparkle to the water. Then use a microfibre cloth to remove any residue from the spa surface, then clean the filter thoroughly after approximately 6 hours. If the Sparkle has removed the particles from the water - they are now in your filter!
Contains; Polydiallymethyl Ammonium Chloride.
Health & Safety;
- Harmful if swallowed
- Contact with acids liberates toxic gas
- Eye and Respiratory Irritant
- Keep locked away from Children.
- Not to be used in fish tanks / aquariums. Toxic to aquatic organisms.
- Keep Container Dry.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse well and seek medical advice.
- This material and it's container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
Full Safety data sheet available on request.